Dear Year 12
Well done to those that submitted their P5 last week.
P6 requires you to plan the design the website with a minimum of 4 pages and a maximum of eight to meet the needs of a clients brief.
1. Can I suggest that we agree and are clear on the clients brief first before you plan out your four pages
- About us might be one
- Products and services available could be another
- Customer recommendations and reviews
- Contact us.
- What background, style or template will you use to build and support the brand image?
- What will the page layout look like?
- How will you wrap text around images?
- What background colours will you use and why?
- What text will you use and would attract them to read the page for longer?
- What assets might you add to make it more intrusting e.g. embedded multimedia, digital graphics, video, audio or animation?
- What forms might you add for any enquiries to be encouraged?
- How will you allow the customers to navigate between pages and menus both within the website and hyperlinks to other sites and resources?
- Will you have any interactive aspects such as banners, pop ups, rollover images
- Will the website be accessible on desktop and mobile devices?
- Who will host the website? e.g. Go DaddyWhat domain name will you give it?
- Who will test your website for functionality, quality and usability?
- Dreamweaver can be used as this is resourced on the network as a key stage four ICT project
- Blogger which for some who do not have any IT skills may be a preferred choice.
All best wishes and lets get this done by next Friday 18th May so that we have two weeks to build the web pages.
Post a Comment