P2 requires you to describe the customer service provision in the same two businesses that we looked at in P1 That is Thomas Cook and Easy Jet but this time you need to consider what the chosen business does to meet the needs of different groups of internal and external customers. You should consider individuals, groups, business and leisure as a minimum with examples in the following:
- Business Travellers
- Leisure customers
- Students on a Gap Year
- Family holidays with and without babies and toddlers
- Young Professionals that have graduated and in their first job role
- Group Bookings with Easy Jet and Thomas Cook
- Disabled customers with or without medical and or mobility needs and here and here
- Customers with cultural and language needs use Thomas Cook
- Staff of the selected business.
- What products and services do the selected businesses offer each customer type
- Are the needs stated at time of making the booking and specific to this customer type
- Are the needs unstated or expected by all this customer type
- Are the needs related to age, gender, socio economic groups, family circumstances or special interests.
Who would the Easy Jet Plus Card appeal too ?
For M1 you need to assess how the services provided meets the specific needs of the different types of customers. You will need to make some judgement on the effectiveness of the provision and how it meets the specific needs of the different customer profiles
For D1 you need to recommend ways in which a selected organisation could better how it meets its specific customer needs. This could be in the form of changes to products, new procedure's to improve speed and efficiency of service or an enhancement to the company image.
Good luck and do well
Post a Comment