The most complained about adverts of all time can be seen here
Who controls what can be broadcasted, printed or displayed? Who handles the complaints?
- Advertising Standards Authority and their website which is visible here what the code of conduct refers to here
BBC News web page here or the PAYDAY Loans add here
Even Groupon got caught out see here
- Trading Standards will have you too. Click here to see what they do
- Sale of Goods Act (1979)
- Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008)
- Consumer Credit Act (1974) and (2006)
- Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations 2000
- Data Protection Act (1998)
- Voluntary codes of advertising practice (conduct)
Alternatively pressure groups can form to pressure big companies to change their policies.A few examples can be seen below:
- Earth First
- British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection
- British Roads Federation
Other individuals include TV Chef Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall who tried to pressure large supermarkets to only stock organic and free range chickens.
- Familiarize yourself with the legislation above and explain with examples how it may impact on your chosen company if they don't comply to the law.
- Also try to find any example in the news of where these laws have been contravened (broken to any degree) to illustrate your submission for P2
- Use the help sheet provided to plan your response
Unit 3 Spec can be found here
Deadline: Wednesday 17th December 2014 4pm
Just wanna comment that you have a very nice writer , your style and design it actually stands out. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-10mg/ReplyDelete