Dear Year 11 here's to our 'Double Trouble' lesson for this week
Well can you keep up the pace?
- Reflecting on my mock exam
- Mock exam past paper
- Mock exam green pen feedback to self and grade boundaries
Main Course (a la Carte)
- Improving profitability lesson 3 powerpoint
- Improving profitability part 2
- Activity 1 Cost cutting activity
- Activity 2 - Cost cutting at Tescos
This weeks 'Exit Ticket' is the same as lasts...
- What was this lesson really all about?
- What did you learn in this lesson that will get you an A*?
- What do you want to know more about?
- What will you do with what you have learnt?
- What was your favourite three things about this lesson?
- The most important thing to remember from this lesson is?
- What will you do with what you have learnt from todays lesson?
- What will you do before next weeks lesson to get as much out of it as Liam?
- What would you change if I was to deliver it again next year?
No homework this week as its the first full week back