Dear Year 11 here's to our 'Double Trouble' lesson for this week
Well can you keep up the pace?
Starter - A la carte
- Recap on last lesson - CASHFLOW KEY TERMS...(A*-C)
Main Course (a la Carte)Activity 1 - Joined up thinking !
- WHAT IS the BREAK EVEN POINT of a PRODUCT or a SERVICE- Taking A* class notes and the subject knowledge out of today's four powerpoints Intro - First - Second - Third (A*-C)
- Who thinks they can explain it to everyone else with a whiteboard and marker pen.
Activity 3 - Gordons Seafoof restaurant
Activity 4.- Final challenge - What if...
This weeks 'Exit Ticket' is the same as lasts...
- What was this lesson really all about?
- What did you learn in this lesson that will get you an A*?
- What do you want to know more about?
- What will you do with what you have learnt?
- What was your favourite three things about this lesson?
- The most important thing to remember from this lesson is?
- What will you do with what you have learnt from todays lesson?
- What will you do before next weeks lesson to get as much out of it as Liam?
- What would you change if I was to deliver it again next year?
No homework this week as you need all your time and effort focussed on the
revision resources for December Mock
I hope you enjoy the lesson today as much as I did planning and facilitating it!
Until next year when we start with profitability...