Dear Year 11 here's to our 'Double Trouble' lesson for this week
Well can you keep up the pace?
Starter - A la carte
- Recap on last lesson - Boston Matrix...(A*-C)
Main Course (a la Carte)Activity 1 - Joined up thinking !
- Putting the Boston Matrix into action - Taking A* class notes and the subject knowledge out of today's BUILDIN|G a PRODUCT MIX (A*-C)
- Who thinks they can explain it to everyone else with a whiteboard and marker pen.
Activity 3 - Exam Question
Activity 4. This weeks HOT News Current Affairs Quiz
This weeks 'Exit Ticket' is the same as lasts...
- What was this lesson really all about?
- What did you learn in this lesson that will get you an A*?
- What do you want to know more about?
- What will you do with what you have learnt?
- What was your favourite three things about this lesson?
- The most important thing to remember from this lesson is?
- What will you do with what you have learnt from todays lesson?
- What will you do before next weeks lesson to get as much out of it as Liam?
- What would you change if I was to deliver it again next year?
No homework this week as you need all your time and effort focussed on the
revision resources for December Mock
Unit 3 Command words
Unit 3 Topic & exam technique
Unit 3 Marketing revision sheet
Unit 3 Multi choice questions
Unit 3 Past exam questions
I hope you enjoy the lesson today as much as I did planning and facilitating it!
Until next week when we start with ...