If you think P3 was easy P4 is a walk in the park!
The exam board expect you to:
- Create and submit your curriculum vitae click here for a template and powerpoint
- Write a letter of application to support your application for a job role you have seen advertised or alternatively an application for a sixth form place at Oxted School or apprenticeship programme at a local college such as East Surrey
- Complete an application form either using the job centres application form here or one from East Surrey College. The pdf converter here might help turn it into a Word document if your writing is not great!
- Make sure that on all the evidence you submit you refer to the course or job you are allying for and discuss the qualities, skills, experience, qualifications and why this job role or college course is right for you
- Some evidence of research about the job role or college course would also be good to see !
Well done two PASS tasks in a week!
Keep up the great work and we will be done very quickly after Easter
Post a Comment