Year 11 before we start P4 take a look at the UKs top ten brands and who has currently fallen out of the top spot! I think you might be shocked. Click here
Assignment Four P4 and M3
P4 Using branding methods and techniques, recommend a brand personality and a target market for a brand
Decide on a brand that you would like to market. Ideally this will be a new product idea, look for inspiration at Springwise.
For your brand you need to recommend:
- What the brand is, what sort of products/services it provides.
- Name of your brand – what would be the best name that represents your cereal brand
- A strapline – ‘the coco pops are on us’
- Your logo – a logo that represents the brand
- The typical types of products and prices you look to sell at
- Target market – age, nationality, children, environmental
- Who would be your brand personality and why?
- What is the brand message – what are you trying to convey?
- What are promotional objectives?
- Why you think the brand would be successful
M3 Explain how branding methods and techniques were used to recommend a brand personality and a target market for a brand
You need to explain and justify why you used the brand personality and target market you selected.
- The brand personality – include an explanation of how you decided upon this, and the methods and techniques used.
- The target market – how did you select the target market and why will these methods and techniques appeal to them?
- Why will the brand, logo and slogan appeal to customers?
The Important Aspect of a Brand Marketing Agency. Creative Agency Sydney As a Coach/Consultant/Speaker with a strong focus on Branding, award winning graphic abilities, plus a marketing and business development background in both the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds, Judy Winslow offers her clients a unique perspective.ReplyDelete
For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am in the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart. F&B Branding SingaporeReplyDelete
This post is so informative and makes a piece of very nice information on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting. Digital Branding Agency in Orange CountyReplyDelete