This is the first of your flipped lessons. Flipped lessons allow:
- Those that need to to see the lesson theory before the lesson to get familiar with the content
- Allow those who missed the lesson to catch up!
- Allow those that didn't quite get it in lesson to have another chance but more importantly
- They allow everyone to use the lesson time to do fun stuff and active learning or and
- Allow us all to make quicker progress and get better grades.
Clearly those that don't use the resources could be putting themselves at risk of failing on this course !
Your first flipped lesson
Click here to see what next lesson will be all about. Read and digest the theory and lets put it to good use in the lesson.
I have also posted a You Tube clip here to help you see the application and purpose of these databases.
Post a Comment