Training is the most effective way to rapidly train weaknesses into strengths.
Training can be split into two main areas, on the job and off the job.
On the job
This is usually skills based training, which is done as the name implies whilst you are at work. This type of training develops the ability to carry out tasks the standard required by the organisation.
Off the job
This training is for people to develop specific skills and knowledge. Most vocational training is carried out off the job and would include the following vocational courses
- First aid
- Health and safety
- Food hygiene
- Leadership courses
- Supervisory skills
- Time management
- Training to train
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Work experience
- Part time job / internships
- Voluntary work
- Include an introduction on the importance of training and planning training activities for yourself and all employees in an organisation.
- You will then need to identify at least six areas of weakness and six training activities that you can use to turn those weaknesses into strengths.
- A conclusion summing up the importance of developing skills to be more effective employees and entrepreneurs.
- A template can be found here to collate your training activities
deadline for P4 is Wednesday 2nd October 2013
Post a Comment