Well here it is the penultimate and last chance to finish this simple task - 'bring your research'.
Ask yourself three little questions:
- Where are you now? (See the current marked script and the scores on the doors)
- Where do you want to be with this work ? (Target grade plus one and done I guess)
- How will I get there? ( using the resources attached, being a successful independent learner and taking responsibility to finish this task and get the maximum marks from it)
Resources available to you to support the questions above:
- Mark sheet and feedback on your script - see secure box in your classroom.
- Flow diagram to ID what's missing and where you need to focus your effort.
- Definition of competition and how business can measure competitiveness
- Mr. T's planning booklet (just answer the questions in all five sections = 26 marks & free until 8th December)
- Mr E's Step-by Step Guide to Controlled Assessments (soon to be on sale at Amazon for £19.99)
- A collection of top class market research websites (sourced for your by BTEC Business Level 3 for free)
- Mr Coakley's 'world famous controlled assessment tracker'
- Mr T's blog of vintage controlled assessment resources from all his A* students
Oh and don't forget you still get access to scooby snacks and your favourite teachers (who can normally charge £49 per hour at weekends but you get them for, yes you guessed it free on 17th November and 8th December only.)
That's all folks.... so make the most of it and you can tick one more thing off your yea 11 things to do list
Post a Comment