Hi year 11
today we will finish off the Balance Sheet and Ratio topic that we started last week by revising the topic and doing the key term test. We can then focus on exam preparation by doing the following:
- sort out folders full of notes
- familiarise yourself with the revision timetable
- think about what works best for you in terms of revision resource that I can post to the revision timetable
- flash cards
- copy of the core text book
- eAQA resources by clicking here
- A D to C pack to support those who are still on the borderline
All that remains to say is have a great holiday, work hard for the exams that are soon after and then treat yourself with a rest.
Revision timetable click here daily challenges will be posted to this blog based on the topic in the timetable.
Don't forget the EASTER CONFERENCE REVISION DAY is on Tuesday 10th April at OXFORD CASTLE and is an all inclusive paid for event on behalf of the faculty. Parental consent replies need to be back by the middle of next week please
Good luck well done and thank you for being such a great class
Post a Comment