as promised I have attached several model business plans for your approval.
Before you get involved in looking at these you might think its worthwhile in securing your knowledge of what business planning is all about.
Your challenge for today is to individually answer the following questions:
- What is the PURPOSE of a Business Plan ?
- What are the main sections within a Business Plan?
- How can planning reduce the risk of starting up a business?
- clicking on the power-point presentation here
- working on the task sheet here
- The Peter Jones template might just get you thinking before you start so why not print it off and fill it in to get you thinking by clicking here
Select a template that suits you and then start to plan and collate evidence from all your other units to put into it.
The BEST business plan that represents this years 'Young Enterprise' team entry will be the one that we submit to the Regional Final see dates below:
I have also attached Wahid Islam's business plan for Unit 17 'Starting a New Business' which he used to get the interest free finance for the One Water drinks machine in the Atrium. If you would like a copy of it click here What impresses you most about Wahid's business plan that he created in year 10?
Finally the link here takes you to Peter Jones own website so click here to see what else he has to say on the subject
The assignment for this unit can be found by clicking here
Good luck and enjoy