Dear Year 11 here's to our 'Double Trouble' lesson for this week
Well can you keep up the pace?
Starter - A la carte
- Recap on last lesson - Product life cycle - Multiple choice exam question plus...(A*-C)
- How did you do on the story of Mini homework? Self assessment before I hand it in (1-4)
Main Course (a la Carte)
Activity 1 - Joined up thinking !
- Product life cycle and the impact on CASHFLOW who knows what it is?Taking A* classnotes and the subject knowledge out of today's lesson powerpoints (A*-C)
- Who thinks they can explain it to everyone else with a whiteboard and marker pen.
Activity 3 - Exam Question
Activity 4. This weeks HOT News Current Affairs Quiz
This weeks 'Exit Ticket' is the same as lasts...
- What was this lesson really all about?
- What did you learn in this lesson that will get you an A*?
- What do you want to know more about?
- What will you do with what you have learnt?
- What was your favourite three things about this lesson?
- The most important thing to remember from this lesson is?
- What will you do with what you have learnt from todays lesson?
- What will you do before next weeks lesson to get as much out of it as Liam?
- What would you change if I was to deliver it again next year?
No homework this week as you've worked your socks off this term
- Do you suggest a slight change to the product to give it a fresh appeal and if so what would you do?
- Do you suggest bringing out a new version of the Mini and what is it?
- Do you suggest new uses for the Mini and if so what are they
- Does your extension strategy fit with their quality global brand and how?
- Do you suggest a change to the appearance, specification or combination of engine, body shape and trim?
- Do you suggest a method of making it more affordable without reducing the price?
ue date 18th October 2017 P3 or BEFORE !
Until next week when we start with ...