What's my attitude to risk and reward
- Q. Do I have an enterprising mindset?
- Q What is my attitude to risk and uncertainty? click here if you have never thought about it
- Q. Can I identify gaps in the market? click here to get you thinking
- Q. Can I recognise business ideas? click here for a prompt.
- Q. Can I recognise a business opportunity? struggling to answer click here
- Q. What start up failures do I know about and why did they fail?
- Q. What start up successes do I know about and why did they succeed?
- Q. How do you calculate risk? Never thought about well do now and click here
To understand this I would like you to spend a little time getting to know your own mindset better and I have created several activity tests and subscribed to software packages for you to use. See below how your personality is rated
- Connexions Kudos - online set up yourself an account using password ideanews52
- Skills audit - written
- Personality test - online
- 360 degree appraisal
- Myers Briggs
You can also collect evidence and track your progress in the areas above as displayed over the window in M1. They include:
- Independent enquirer
- Team player
- Reflective learner
- Creative thinker
- Confident individual
- Self manager
As we only have two lessons a week anything that you don't manage to get done will need to be completed as homework. Completed activities can be saved to your user area in a folder titled Unit 1 The Enterprise Mindset or printed out and kept in your class notes folder.
I hope you enjoy this unit as much as I enjoy delivering it.
Look at the The Peter Jones Mindset by clicking here then complete the attached written skills Skills audit here.
Post a Comment