How should you present corporate communications
Well we are moving at a pace. For P4 I want you to find an example of a real external corporate communication from your selected business and evaluate it as a means of corporate communication. This could be an advert they have produced, a poster, a leaflet, an advertisement or a u-tube clip. It may also be an endorsement by another company or a sponsorship deal that they have undertaken.
Your SURVEY should evaluate the following:
- Immediate impact
- Whether memorable or not
- If the communication is in keeping with the image of the organisation
- How effectively it uses its logo, strapline, corporate style, mission statement, values and beliefs
Suggestion on how to carry out the task
- Perhaps you should start by reading pg 135-137 of the core text on How do you present corporate communication.
- Then create a questionnaire based on the criteria suggested using google docs - forms by clicking here or survey monkey by clicking here
- Survey an appropriate audience (someone who the corporate publication is targeted at
- Analyse the data and present the information in a suitable format - google docs will do this automatically for you.
- Evaluate what the information s telling you and add what you think using the information that you have collected to justify your comments.
Click here for a little resource that might help you get started. Am I good to you or what?
Well done and thanks for being such a fab class