- the internal organisational structures that a business may use
- why growing busienesses may use centralisation or decentralisation.
- Internal organisational chart or structures
- Line manager
- Tall organisational structure
- Flat organisational structure
- Levels of hierarchy
- Span of control
Identify a small local business and consider its organisational structure, this might be a work experience placement or part time job or family business. Q. Why is this structure adequate for this type of business? Discuss with the class
Now consider the organisational structure of OSA. Q.How is it different ? How has it changed since the new Principal has arrived? What does the structure allow to happen ? What is the main aim and objective of OSA and does the organisational structure allow for this to be achieve? Click here to pull down the OSA organisational structure.
Q. Can anyone identify the different job roles ?
- Note-taker pack and topic test for this subject can be found here
Topic test best business brain competition - Organisational structures
For those who failed to get a 'C' or above in last weeks end of unit Marketing test your resit will be next Thursday in P2 and the PASS mark will increase from 60% to 75% so revise or look silly when I write home to your folks over half term! Controlled assessment FINAL deadline is Friday 10th February 2012
Peperation for next lesson - click here