this is the final furlong of your controlled assessment and I am pleased to say that one of you BAFter's have successfully completed it. Perhaps you might like Charlie to coach you to a successful completion also. See him here on You Tube above.
I have attached a few goodies to the blog page to help you check that your prepared. These include:
- A witness statement
- Interview panel questions
- Self evaluation sheet or SWOT analysis on your performance
- A wee website for those who need a job description or people spec or don't have a Scooby Doo clue of what types of jobs you are thinking about doing !
Don't forget to make sure that you have:
- Your covering letter and CV
- A real completed job application form
- A job description and person specification for your chosen career job role.
Think that's all folks
Ill give you some feedback next week so you can make any corrections to your:
- Careers Booklet ' Success at Work' remember the best one will be forwarded to Connexion to print.
- Your 'Career Development Plan'