Now that you have decided on your chosen business consider it in relation to the assessment demands for this assignment and see if it will give you enough material to keep you motivated to be successful.
P1, P2, M1 Be able to present the initial business idea using relevant criteria and identifying their target market. This presentation will need to of a standard that can be presented to potential investors from the Said Business School in Oxford.
The presentation will need to include information about your business idea, the possible profits that you cna make, your target market and also the benefits for you of running your own business. The presentation should last approx eight minutes and should include the following:
- What type of business idea is it?
- What is the name, logo, strapline, aims and objectives of your business?
- What are the aims of your business and the plans that you have for it?
- What makes your business idea attratctive?
- How will you balance your personal needs and the needs of the business?
- How profitable could the business be?
- What does your market research tell you about your potential clients?
- What are the fashions and trends in this area of business?
- Who are your competition?
- What are the benefits of running this business for you as a group?
P3 M2 Understand the skills and personal development needed to run the business successfully. Taking the skills audit that we did last year analyse it to create a report that details your personal development and training plan that you will need to put in place in order to run your business idea successfully.