We made it to the last P task of Unit 3 Well done you!
The Marketing Mix is the blend of the Product, Price, Place and Promotion which together make a successful marketing campaign of a product or service. Getting this mix right is the secret to a successful product and a successful business.
1. View the Marketing Mix here and the Cotswold Wildlife Park Mix presentations. If you need a mini lesson on this click here
2. You need to create your own marketing mix for a new attraction (eg animal, ride or play area) at Cotswold Wildlife Park. This mix should be aimed at one of the target markets identified in P5. You will need to:
- Explain which target market you will be aiming at.
- Describe the actual attraction, what it involves.
- Explain your pricing strategy. How much you would charge for this attraction and why
- Where / how would you promote this new attraction?
- Design a poster or leaflet for the new attraction.
M3 develop a coherent marketing mix that is targeted at a defined group of potential customers.
1. Building upon the Marketing Mix you created for P6, you need to refine the mix so that it is clearly targeted to appeal to a defined group of potential customers.
2. Give a detailed explanation of each aspect of the mix. How does the Product, Pricing strategy, Place of promotion and the actual promotional material of the Marketing Mix you have produced appeal to the needs and aspirations of your chosen target customer group?
Deadline date: Monday 23rd February 2015
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! internet marketing search engineReplyDelete