Year 11 leave in two weeks so then you get all my extra time and attention. We have 8 weeks before the end of the year to get this level 2 qualification so make the most of every minute and you'll be starting the GCSE in September.
Starter - Hot news click here
As Omar is ready for P2 I have posted this page to support him and others that are ready to progress.
- Describe the purpose for a business in setting aims and objectives.
- Explain how they communicate the long term visions or goals of a business.
- What specific focus will the business and all their employees need i.e. break even, growth, profit maximisation, survival, market share, sales, and service provision.
- How can these objectives build relationships with other businesses?
- Are the equally important in government, private, public and not for profit or charity sectors?
- What are the consequences to all the above in failing to meet these objectives?
I have attached three worksheets below to support you and you have the core text pages 42 - 45
P2 – Describe the Purpose of a business setting aims and objectives - 16th May 2012