Good morning Year 10
I know now how hungry you are to learn so I have continued to write you a menu with three starters, three main courses and two puddings to feed it! Will you eat it all?
- News Flash - Lets make some noise about "Global Enterprise Week" EXTENSION (7-9)
- WHAT was your response to my feedback? (4-9)
- Opportunity from this weeks are you a Tycoon In Your School - Sign Up here (7-9)
- Todays flipped lesson theory - Are the RISKS of setting up a business worth the Rewards ? Who's already had a think about it ? 20mins (4-7)
- Over to you ... 30 mins plus presentations ! (4-7)
- What did you learn today? (4-9)
Homework 6 Week 6 (7-9)Homework for Next lesson - Create your own business idea that replaces a product or service of your choice which is approaching its shelf life.
You might also add a RISK v Reward Checker so that you guarantee that it doesn't fail
Criteria WWW - (7-8)
- Does your idea come with a presentation
- Does you product or service have a BRAND and Business name
- Does your business idea consider PRODUCT USP, SELLING PRICE, PLACE available to buy and PROMOTION
Criteria EBI (8-9)
- Does your business idea have a minimum of three RISK indicators
- Does your business idea come with a SWOT analysis
- Do you have a matrix or method of assessing all new business start ups like Imberhorne's new Attitude to learning matrix below here
You might have notice the levels 8 & 9 are extension challenges on the blog page and for extra thinking beyond the lesson but you can all enjoy the lesson again after today by looking at it all again!
What's the flipped part of the next lesson - Merit if you spot it